Endorsed Trainer Serving TX, LA, OK, AR
and Special Guest Trainer for CA
- Basic Seminar Info
- 1. How To Register
- 2. Registration Form
- 3. Tuition Payment
- Other Classes with Carolyn
- About Carolyn
August 2-3, 2019 • San Ramon, CA
Registration Deadline: Monday, July 22, 2019
Why is the registration deadline important? Please read the Seminar FAQ page
Eagle’s Nest Homeschool Supply
12907 Alcosta Boulevard, Suite E
San Ramon, CA 94583
Friday registration: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar both days: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
We will break for a 1-hour lunch starting around 12:30 p.m. Bring a bag lunch or be prepared to quickly purchase something at a nearby restaurant.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SEMINAR
- Spell to Write and Read
- The WISE Guide
- The Phonogram Cards
- paper for notes
- your Master Teacher Log(s) (seminar alumni)
- bag lunch or money to purchase lunch in town
If you do not have any of these materials, please contact the Texas Team for how to order them by the registration deadline to ensure that you will have them in time for your class.
Please refer to the Seminar FAQ page.
Note: You must study your phonograms before attending the class. If you do not already have the phonogram cards and CD, please have these shipped to you so that you can adequately prepare for the class. You could also download our mobile app and use that to study ahead of time.
INFORMATION & CONTACT
You will receive an email confirmation when you (1) submit your registration form and (2) pay online. If you do not receive these emails, please check your spam folder.
Please print out the above information for your reference.
Click on “1. How to Register” above to register for this seminar.
How to Register
This is a simple three-step process. You must complete all three steps in order to successfully register for your class and to pre-order materials, if necessary.
Step One: Pre-registration information
- Refer to the information specific to your seminar by clicking on the seminar tab just above (“Basic Seminar Info”).
- Other questions are answered on our Seminars FAQ’s page.
- Teacher Materials necessary to use the program include the Core Teacher’s Kit. If you do not have any of these materials, please contact the Texas Team for how to order them by the registration deadline to ensure that you will have them in time for your class.
- Click on “2. Registration Form” above to continue.
Step Two: Registration Form
Step Three: Payment for tuition
Your registration is complete when both your payment and registration form are received.
If you selected the check option for your tuition, please send it to: Carolyn Gibbens, 3123 Mission Grove Drive, Houston, TX 77068-2057
Your check must be received in Texas by Monday, July 22, for your seat to be reserved, provided space is still available.
For more information on our scholarships, please visit the Seminars FAQs page.