The Advanced SWR Seminar
The Advanced Seminar is a 3-day class designed as a followup for alumni of a Basic Seminar taught by an Endorsed SWR Trainer. Although the class is perfect for the teachers with students 3rd grade or older, teachers of younger children will also appreciate the opportunity to learn more of the reference pages they'll be covering with their students, even at the early levels, as well as the practical teaching suggestions. A Certificate of Completion is available upon completion of the Take Home Test.
The 3-day Advanced Seminar includes
- Starting instruction at List P-1 or T-1
- Building Master Teacher's Black Log
- Teaching almost every Reference Page at the advanced level
- Refining spelling dictation with higher level vocabulary
- Using Wise Guide spelling enrichment activities
- Teaching composition & grammar
- Planning the first several weeks of instruction
|# of Days||Three|
|Teacher Levels||3rd grade through adult, although 1st & 2nd grade teachers would still benefit|
|Prerequisite||2-day Basic Seminar|
|Location||Select locations in U.S. and Canada, other classes may be arranged upon request|
|Materials||Core Teacher’s Kit (sold separately)|
Always check with the Trainer for her registration deadline. Prices may vary after the deadline.