How to Register:
This is a simple three-step process. You must complete all three steps in order to successfully register for your class and to preorder materials, if necessary.
Step One: Pre-registration information
- Refer to your seminar page for info specific to your seminar. Other questions are answered on our Seminars FAQ’s page.
- Teacher Materials necessary to use the program include the Core Teacher’s Kit.
- Check the early-bird registration date for your class.
- You must study your phonograms before the class. If you do not already have the phonogram cards and CD, please have these shipped to you immediately so you can adequately prepare. See the Seminar FAQs page to help you decide if you need your Core Kit shipped to you before the class.
- To avoid shipping charges and pick your materials up at the class, add the code capickup in the coupon box at checkout. (NOTE: This coupon code is only for Northern CA Seminar students. Use of this code for other orders will delay your order.)
- Other materials helpful to the program, but which are not required, will be available at the class. To ensure that we have what you want, you can preorder these items and have them set aside for you when you arrive.
Step Two: Registration form, for each person attending
Each person attending needs to fill out the form below. Review your information carefully for accuracy. Any errors can delay your registration.
Step Three: Payment for tuition
Your registration is complete when both your payment and registration form are received.